Great to hear all the various ideas that you all seem to be having. As we discussed last week, the next thing is to do something about it – plan a course of action around an idea .
Just to remind you, the exercise we had given you was to think, write down /outline and be prepared to discuss
– a summary of the idea
– what the product or service will be
– who will be the ‘customers’
– how will you sell the idea/product
– how will you set a price for it
– how will you build the product
– how will you keep the company running (pay bills and if it is a for-profit, how will you generate a profit)
Next class we will talk specifically about the art and science of sales.
P.S – I realize some of you may have had some challenges getting to the right location last week (ECSS building). If there are any questions, please let me know.